VFB+ v2.51 is now available for download.
This latest update fixes a few bugs reported by our users.
- Deleting all images and then rendering would cause an exception.
- Fixed batch CC UI quirks.
- VFB+ could fail to initialize when trying to load a corrupted .VFB cache file.
- [3dsmax 2013 & above] 3dsmax would crash when using render element names with more than 32 characters.
- [3dsmax 2013 & above] Images loaded from a previous session of 3dsmax had garbled render element names.
- [3dsmax 2013 & above] The batch CC feature was broken.
- [3dsmax 2013 & above] Loading an image into VFB+ using MAXScript was broken.
Thanks again to all those who take the time to send me bug reports and feature requests!